How do I restore a Lincoln Lutheran rental iPad?
This article is intended for Lincoln Lutheran Tech Crew:
Steps to restore a rental iPad:
- In settings -> general -> restrictions turn on install apps and change accounts
- In settings -> iCloud turn off FindMyIPhone
- Connect the iPad to the computer with the backup (probably Mr. Sommerer's Mac Mini)
- Launch iTunes, Click on the iPad on the left, Restore from backup (choose the most recent -which I believe is at the top of the list --Uses old admin password)
- In settings -> iCloud turn on FindMyIPhone
- In settings -> general -> restrictions turn off installing apps and change accounts
- In settings -> general -> About change the name to whatever is on the back of the iPad
You will need Mr. Sommerer at various spots to enter passwords.