Can't print to the office printer from my new Mac
If you can't print to the color office printer from your new Macintosh computer (word crashes when you try to print and so forth), you probably need to update the driver for the printer. Here are the steps to do so:
Click on this link to download the driver.
- Once the file downloads, double click on it at the bottom of your browser window.
- In the folder that opens up, double click on MacOSX
- In the folder that opens up, double click on Version 10.10
- In the folder that opens up, double click on MX-PBX1
- Follow the dialog box and install the software. If you need the morepower password, see the email that contained it or ask Lloyd for it.
Restart the program that you are printing from and it should work.